Our purpose is to have happy customers and to deliver on time a high quality code.
What will be your job?
- You will develop e-commerce solutions based on Magento – by yourself or part of a team You will perform maintenance services for already developed applications (by you or by other members of the team)
- You will research and implement new technologies, standards and trends in web development.
You will be a great match if you:
- Are willing to learn. If you don’t learn, you don’t grow. If you don’t grow, the company doesn’t grow.
- You know how to organize your time and your working space.
- You are hard working and responsible for your results.
- You are a team player.
- You know how to receive feedback and you have your own quality standards.
- Integrity is one of your most important values.
- You pay great attention to details.
- You speak English at least at a medium level (some of the specs and the documentation are in English).
- You are determined. We wish to reach our goals together.
- You are analytical and you are oriented towards solving problems.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in developing web applications.
- You have the capacity of understanding the business requirements and of delivering technical solutions on time.
It’s an advantage if:
- You have previously worked with Laravel (or Symfony)
- You have knowledge of Linux, Apache/Nginx
- You have worked with Angular
- You have a portfolio
What we have to offer?
- Great team and environment
- Monthly wage above the market average + performance bonuses
- Cool dwntown office
- Buget for trainings and certifications
- Flexible working hours
- We encourage creativity and we are willing to invest in your ideas
- We offer you the possibility of growing in the company