eMAG Marketplace integration
eMAG Marketplace is the biggest marketplace in Romania, that also has operations in 3 other countries: Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland (Agito.pl). eMAG allows its partners to sell their own product through eMAG Marketplace platform, and, due to the popularity of eMAG, to reach millions of customers.
Here, at Nextus, we offer our clients a solution that integrates online shops with eMAG Marketplace. What does this mean? It means that our clients can sell their products through eMAG Marketplace, reaching millions of buyers.
When we have decided to launch this service, we thought of every possible scenario, in this way making sure that we offer the perfect solution for every client.
Our solution comes with all the necessary functionalities in order to sell through eMAG Marketplace:
- CSV format product import
- personalised product description for each category in Marketplace
- sending new products in Marketplace
- taking and listing orders + modifying the status of the orders
- products updates (stock and price)
- monitor API calls
- activity reports CSV files import
- listing of products sent in Marketplace
- orders sync
- notifications of new orders
What we offer?
We wish that this process of integrating online shops with the eMAG Marketplace platform to be as easy as possbile and we offer complete support, consisting of:
- web-based application
- setup application on the customer’s server
- initial configuration
- support during the integration process (including the relationship with the eMAG team)
- remote training for using the solution
Apart from the above mentioned services, we also offer these additional services:
- additional development (reports, integration with external systems etc)
- support and post-launch consultancy
- hosting of the solution
Why should I buy it?
Here are a few reasons why we consider that the investment in this platform is a good choice:
- The costs are lower if we compare it to developing a custom solution
- The time to implement is smaller that in the case of a solution built from scratch
- It’s a web-based solution, so it is available in any location – you just need an internet connection
- It supports different types of dadabases: MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and SQL Server
- It is built based on one of the most popular PHP frameworks nowadays: Laravel
- The solution is very well tested
- Flexible architecture which allows the creation of other export and integration modules
Why should you sell through eMAG Marketplace?
Opening a new sales channel can sometimes be a difficult job, but when you are offered the opportunity of selling through a renowned, successful online channel, no second thoughts are allowed.
- eMAG is at this very moment probably the strongest online sales channel in Romania
- You can easily open a new sales channel
- You grow your business and sales by reaching many more clients
- Administrating this sales channel is very easy as everything is automatic
- The sales costs are lower
What projects we have integrated so far:
Staring with July 2014, following the eMAG partnership, Autosoft started selling wheels and tires using eMAG Marketplace platform. We have conducted the integration between Autosoft’s ERP and the Marketplace using the API provided by eMag (version 3).
Starting with March 2015, eMAG Marketplace launched the "Fashion" category in which OptiPlaza began selling sunglasses. For this we realized the integration between Optiplaza’s internal application (previously created by us) and the Marketplace, using the API provided by eMag (version 3).
Smart Protection products meet the strictest requirements when it comes to device protection. Tempered Glass - Ultra Smart Protection is the latest generation of safety glass tested and designed specifically for Smart Protection.
In September 2015, we have integrated the online shop baterie-shop.ro with eMAG Marketplace. The solution we have developed has answered the needs of our partners from Baterie Shop and the integration took place by following our client’s wishes.